"Special 15-Day Tour: Culture, Spirituality, and Beach Stay"
- Day 1: Arrival at Colombo Airport, meet the guide/driver and transfer by air-conditioned car to Sigiriya, arrival and check-in at Kuwera Eco Lodge. Total relaxation and dinner at the organic garden in the farmer's hut.
- Day 2: Breakfast at the hotel, 2.5-hour Ayurveda treatment, and afternoon 1.5-hour Yoga session. Dinner and overnight at Kuwera Eco Lodge.
- Day 3: Wake up at 4:30 AM, departure to Pidurangala to admire the sunrise with an incredible view of the imposing Sigiriya Rock from Pidurangala. Return to Eco Lodge and breakfast. Afternoon Hatha Yoga session and relaxation at the hotel. Dinner and overnight, Kuwera Eco Lodge.
- Day 4: Departure to Sigiriya, visit the wonderful and most important site in Sri Lanka. Breakfast on the go. Afternoon visit to the second capital Polonnaruwa and the best-preserved site from the 11th century. Later, visit Madirigiriya, a less frequented site to see the rice fields, typical landscapes of rural villages. Return to Kuwera Eco Lodge, Dinner and overnight.
- Day 5: Breakfast at the Hotel and a day dedicated to exploring Buddhism and Ayurveda. Morning meeting with a traditional Sinhalese doctor and afternoon visit and meeting with a Buddhist monk, meditation/Yoga session for 1.5 hours. Meeting with a Sinhalese astrologer. In the evening, at sunset, enjoy a traditional folk dance performance. Dinner and overnight, Kuwera Eco Lodge.
- Day 6: Breakfast at the Hotel and departure for Anuradhapura. Along the way, stop to visit the giant Buddha statue carved in the rock. Visit Anuradhapura, the ancient capital, and participate in the lighting of lamps and daily pooja by Theravada Buddhist practitioners at sunset. Return to the hotel, Dinner and overnight, Kuwera Eco Lodge.
- Day 7: Breakfast at the Hotel and departure for the Golden Temple of Dambulla, consisting of a series of caves where numerous Buddha statues and ancient paintings can be admired. After the visit, continue to Ritigala Ancient Monastery in the middle of the protected forest and finally, go on a safari in Minneriya or Kaudulle National Park. Return to the hotel, Dinner and overnight at Kuwera Eco Lodge.
- Day 8: Breakfast at the hotel and departure for Kandy. Stop to visit one of the famous private spice gardens and continue to visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic of Buddha and stroll in the center of Kandy. Dinner at a restaurant. Accommodation at Hanthana House, overnight.
- Day 9: Breakfast at the Hotel and visit to a nearby tea plantation in Kandy and the renowned Peradeniya Botanical Garden. Finally, depart for Mirissa or Hikkaduwa via Kadawatha Matara Express Way. After about 5 hours of travel, arrival and check-in at Paradise Beach Club. Dinner and overnight.
- Days 10 - 14: Free beach stay at Paradise Beach Club or Hikkaduwa Jasmine Garden with half-board treatment.
- Day 15: Transfer to the airport in time for the return flight.
- The tour includes English or Italian-speaking guide.
- Hotels may vary depending on availability or specific customer requests.
- For further information, contact our guide:
- The tour includes English speaking Tour Leader.
- Hotels can vary depending on availability.
- For further informations please contact our Destination Managment Specialist:
D. P. Upasena
Contact me on WhatsApp